Wednesday, February 15, 2006

good news for people who love good news


"Dark side of the moon" performed live in its entiety by Roger Waters on Orange stage at this year's Roskilde Festival. (I'm just gonna let that one stand for a moment)
........
...

That was the headline that greeted me after returning from school this morning, and may I just say that I think many a partout ticket is going to be sold, only by the account that this legendary sort-of-frontman, bass player, singer and songwriter of Pink Floyd (yes thee Pink Floyd) is on the bill of artists who will be playing at northern Europe's largest music festival.
After an endless amount of set backs for the release date of their most anticipated DVD release of the astounding Pulse concert from 1994, the "final" (until further notice) date of release from EMI now being September 18th, this must be a pretty OK substitution to make the otherwise dreadful waiting time just that bit sweeter.
The optimal would've been a reunion tour with the entire band, but but but I am more than satisfied with at least seeing one member of the most magical band on this planet, giving it his all to 75,000 people on a beautiful Danish summer night.
Get tickets you crazy diamonds.....or to quote the master himself: "I'll be joining you there!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Pink Floyd is one of my all-time favorites, but I've never seen them live.

Will you be able to get tickets? That would be an incredible show.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Malou said...

I will manage to go to the festival yes, afterall there are about 75,000 tickets on sale. I simply can't wait!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home