Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen

Welcome ya'll to my newest attempt on keeping a blog reasonably frequently updated. You are now part of an experiment, alongside yours truely, but I am the surgeon and you are the guinea pigs!
This blog will contain occasional brain spillings, and if non occur I will do my best to scrape out some samples for you to fiddle with for your own amusement.

About myself. I am a 20 years and 7 month old example of the gracious species called Homo Sapiens. I live in Denmark with my girlfriend of 9 months Laurence. She is very sweet and from Canada.

In my daily life I study English at university, 2nd semester so things are still rather new. On Friday's I produce one hour of radio at night, along with my partner in crime Howard Stern....no wait...Majbritt is her name. When I'm not occupied with any of the 2 things mentioned above, I surround myself with my lovely friends typically for a quiet evening of watching stupid reality tv shows or whatever's cute on Animal Planet, or we go out and drink ourselves crazy to the brim of oblivion. Among my favoured topics of conversation are: music, music, music, politics, religion, philosophy and.....oh and music!

Oh well enough for now, I'll see you at the ramparts!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurence said...

Ok... I really love this... well you know I told you! but you forgot one thing!!! in your links, I'm not there!!! hurry add me!!! http://spaces.msn.com/laurence000/

other than that you also forgot to say the not only am I sweet and from canada, but I'm fat!! ;)

I love you!!!!

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej min blomst. Kan kun gentage hvad din dame sagde: Hvor er JEG på din side, jeg vil med, med navns nævnelse!!!! -og ellers ser det smadder flot ud, super godt!!!! Du må dele lidt ud af dine tekniske og nørdede evner, så undertegnede måske selv en dag kan få bakset noget hjemmeside-lignende sammen:-)
Kys din ven Laura.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Malou!

This is the best blog ever.
Truly.
Everyone in New Zealand loves it. All 3 of us. Hah.

Love

Steffan

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home